Made by Classic Equine.
Legacy 2 Sports Medicine Boots.
A round cut box-stitched hook-and-loop closure with elastic reinforcement makes the Legacy more secure.
A shock absorbing splint pad gives maximum protection to the splint bone, tendons, and other soft tissues.
The splint pad guards against crossfire injuries and allows for a closer, cleaner fit.
A suspensory rib is positioned between the tendon and the cannon bone to ensure proper boot alignment.
A patented Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support and protection to the lower limb by a double layer of shock absorbing neoprene.
An extended layer of tough, bulletproof material fitted on the cup area ensures durability.
A series of fitting darts provides for a clean, close fit. Bound edges help keep dirt and debris out.
- Exclusive Cradle Fetlock System provides maximum support to the fetlock and because its made from 100% virgin neoprene it provides four-way stretch for ultimate flexibility
- Perforated body allows heat to escape and the leg to breathe, plus soft lycra inner layer cleans easily and dries quickly
- Shock absorbing splint pad guards against crossfire and other scalping injuries
- Tough, elastic exterior fabric extends to the base of the boot to ensure a close, comfortable fit and the hook-and-loop closures with elastic reinforcement provide exceptional grip and durability
- Suspensory rib ensures proper boot alignment